This Too Faced Just Peachy Palette is one of my favorites! The colors are pigmented and blend beautifully and the pinks are so approachable that any level of makeup experience you have you will be able to achieve this look!
Eyeshadows used were ‘Peaches & Cream’ messily blended into the crease with large fluffy blending brush, then ‘Just Peachy’ in the crease with a smaller blending brush and ‘Peach Punch’ in the outer corner. I used a flat shadow brush to apply ‘Peach Sangria’ all over my lid. I used a combo of Just Peachy & Peach punch under the lash line!
- Cover FX Blurring Primer applied to T-Zone
- YSL 24 Hours Foundation
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Wand
- Nars Liquid Blush in ‘Orgasm’
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlight Wand
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- MAC Skin Mineralized Skin Finish Powder in ‘Give me Sun’ apples as bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in ‘Iconic Nude’
- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick in ‘Truffle’
- Dose of Colors Gloss in ‘Can You Not’